Day 9: 15 Things that make you happy except the obvious like family, children etc
I found this list rather difficult because even though I know what makes me happy. Thinking up 15 things is difficult off top of my head but I am going to give it a go.
1. Watching a sunrise/sunset
3. Walking in the snow (it always feels magical)
4. Winning! (it can be anything that I have own it still makes me all happy and giddy)
6. Flowers (nearly all flowers make me smile and I like giving them and receiving them :D)
7. Baking (I enjoy baking with my kids but I totally love just doing it all by myself)
8. The Little Mermaid!
10. Swimming (I love swimming but I hardly ever get chance to go because my hubby works shifts that change every week and he doesn’t often find out until the weekend before what he is working. So it makes it hard to plan activities like me swimming around it. Plus swimming pools have policies about having a certain number of kids to adult ratio)
11. Wine makes me happy 🙂
13. Bubble baths
14. The beach/seaside (even though I hate sand I love the beach and I am always happy there)
So there are my 15 things that make me happy. It wasn’t as hard as I thought.
Can’t wait to see yours.
See you tomorrow!