Day 12: A Guilty Pleasure
Today’s prompt is about guilty pleasures and I have quite a few. Being a mother most young kids most treats are guilty pleasures because I gave to hide away or keep them secret out of fear that my little lovely a will be jealous or worse. Want me to share!
But here us my list of my guilty pleasures:
1. A bottle of wine after a hard day. Normally this will be in my “hard day” glass. Which is a a huge wing glass that holds a full bottle (it only ever been fully filled once just so I could test the theory. It does!)
2. I steal/sneak the children’s Easter, Halloween or Christmas chocolate and sweets, when their in bed asleep and hope they forget how much they have.
3. I love these peri peri olives with garlic I buy for myself to nibble on or have with salads. I try my best to hide them though so kids don’t find them because P and E always want me to share.
4. Ben and Jerry’s caramel chew chew. When ever it’s on offer I treat myself to a tub and hide it in back of freezer (normally under the frozen peas or sweet corn) for me to enjoy when kids are in bed.
5. Stopping for a sneaky coffee and piece of cake in Café Nero, when ever I am kid free or it’s just me and baby or me and E.
6. Haribo! I will treat myself to it but hide it away from the kids so I don’t have to share.
7. I like to play with kids new toys before they do. On Christmas Eve or night before their birthdays we will put their toys together but the hubby and I have to have a play. Now they boys are getting older they want more high tech toys which is fun.
8. True movies. My hubby and kids hate them. So when ever I get chance I will curl up on my sofa and watch true movies.
So there you go my guilty pleasure. Nothing too bad and mainly revolve around food and sweets. But I’m a mother sweets will always be a guilty pleasure.
See you tomorrow