Day 26: What are your 5 favourite post from your archives?
I only started blogging in March but here are my 5 favourite from my archives.
1. Why me? Why not? – This is the third post I ever wrote and I love it so much because it helped me come to terms with Baby’s DS. It is a post I will forever hold close to my heart.
2. Breastfeeding and why it was for me! – This post is full of my stories on my breastfeeding journeys with my children.
3. The Silent Morning – I love this post because I was feeling creative one morning and decided to describe and make my morning more exciting.
4. Highlights of childhood – This is the first poem I have wrote in a long time and I was really proud of myself to finally be able to complete it and I think it’s actually quite good. (I know I’m bias)
5. Fun, Games and Daisy Chains – It’s a great post I think about a stressful day that turned out quite fun and great 🙂
So there you go my 5 favourite posts.
Can’t wait to read yours