Thank you very much for nominating me and I am sorry it has taken me so long to do the post x
The rules of Liebster Award are:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
1) Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog – the best way to do this is to save the image to your computer and upload to your post
2) Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you (see below for my answers)
3) Provide 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 5 to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and who have less than 200 followers
5) Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
6) List these rules in your post and once you have written and published it you have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link to your post so that they can learn all about it!
So here is goes 😝
When and why did you start blogging?
I first started blogging in March 2014 and I did it because I wanted to get my story out about what happened at the birth of my 4th child Baby. When my family and I got the surprise new that she had Down’s syndrome and then she was rushed off to neonatal when she stopped breathing. She spent the next 3 weeks recovering and you can read all about it here. So I started blogging as a way to have a place for me to put my feelings and thoughts out into the world. Somewhere I could talk about how my children were doing and how I cope with the day to day life and the almost constant hospital appointments with Baby, E and now myself.
What is your profession
I don’t really have a profession but my job is being the best mummy I can be to my kids and its a full time, 24/7 job that has crappy holidays, very little time off and a non existent wage each week but is one of the most amazing and rewarding things I have ever done with my life.
Do you have any pets?
We have 3 cats Pebbles, BamBam and Dino. They are 2 females and a male cat. I love them to pieces but they are pains in the bum because all they do is fight (sort of like the kids). It’s normally BamBam and Dino that are the worse for it though.
If you were stranded on a island what 3 things would you take with you?
(Your not allowed you laptop, mobile or tablet!!!)
I honestly don’t know how I would cope with out any of them! But I would probably take a big knife, a Flint stone and a photo of my family.
What’s your favourite pizza topping ?
I love spicy pizza’s. So hot shot, curry topping or anything with meat and chillies on it.
If you had to choose one drink that you couldn’t live without, what would it be?
Wine!!! Particularly red wine. I love the stuff and would drink it every night if it wasn’t so bad for me, my liver and my waist line.
What music do you like?
I like all sorts of music. Growing up I loved metal, road and new metal but I also like so pop and cheesy music. My favourite singer is P!nk.
What’s your favourite form of exercise?
I don’t really like exercise as in classes and going to the gym, but I enjoy walking, playing on the wii fit and doing yoga at home.
What is your favourite colour and what does it say about you?
My favourite colour is pink. I think it says that I am a fun, bright person that likes to stand out but I can also be relaxing calming and feisty.
Who is your idol?
My beautiful Baby girl is my idol. Watching all she has gone though in the start of her life and she came out the other side and is amazing.
What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
I love mint chocolate chip or toffee. If we are talking Ben & Jerry’s ice cream it has to be caramel chew chew.
Here are the 11 facts about me:
1. I am the youngest of 3 girls
2. I have the Steps greatest hits album on my iTunes account
3. Pink is my favourite colour
4. I have always wanted to learn to surf
5. It wasn’t until last year I finally clicked why they call your elbow your funny bone.
6. I have 3 cats called Pebbles, BamBam and Dino
7. I can’t stand the vegetable swede
8. Last year I could only do basic plaits and ponytails in hair now I can do French, Dutch and fishtail braids.
9. I love ice skating but haven’t been in years
10. I am a lover of red wine and would love to do a wine tasting course/trip.
11. Every year when there is enough snow I have to build a snowman, even if it middle of the night and my kids are asleep.
There you go 11 facts about me.
I would like to nominate:
Here are your 11 questions:
When and why did you start blogging?
What is the best thing you ever did?
What is your favourite food?
What is the one thing you would be lost without and why?
What is you best blog post? (Add link)
Do you own pets?
What do you watch on TV?
What do you do in your spare time?
If you could do anything what would it be?
Do you have children?
What do you want in the future?
I hope you will enjoy taking part and answering my questions x