When I first realised that I was tagged by the lovely Pennies Add Up I was completely thrilled. But when I thought about and I wondered could I think of 50 different things that make me happy?
So I put my mind to work and tried to come up with as many things as I could.
- My family – My hubby and my kids. They completely drive me around the bend most of the time but I know deep down that with them in my life I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now!
- Sunshine – I love sitting in the sun and I adore watching the sun rise and set.
- This smile – I can’t look at her smile without feeling all warm and fuzzy.
- Wine – a nice big glass of red wine to relax with when the kids are in bed.
- The Disney film The Little Mermaid – I put this film on when ever I am ill or I’m feeling pants because it’s one of my favourite and I love it.
- My best friends Maggi and Kate – I call them my wives because I love them to pieces and they always make be feel better or talk sense into me when I’m feeling down!
- Listening to rain tapping on the window, car roof or when you in a tent.
- My kids telling me they love me
- I love relaxing in a bubble bath, so bubble baths make me happy
- The Outdoors – that feeling you get after a long walk, or when your stood and the edge of a hill or cliff looking out are the view in front of you. It’s beautiful.
- Going swimming
- Chocolate – but that speaks for itself
- Dancing – nothing makes me happier then blaring out music and dancing around like a crazy person. I even have a Happy Dance.
- Trying new things – figuring out and knowing I can do something new really makes me happy.
- Come Dine With Me – it’s one if my favourite TV shows and I love wTching it even if it does make me hungry.
- My house when it’s freshly decorated, decluttered and clean.
- The song Happy by Pharrell Williams
- My pyjamas – I love nothing more then buying myself a new set and I could live in them all day, every day. If it was possible.
- My mum and dad – my mum drives me round the bend and some days I want to scream at her because she isn’t listening or still treats me like a child but she can be lovely, helpful and there if I need her.
- Shopping – going in a shopping spree and spending money in a new pair of shoes or and outfit for myself. Even when I go shopping for the kids I love it because I can plan it all out and normally I try to go when I’m “kid free!” That makes it a real treat.
- Date night – my home and I try to have a date night steady once a month because we need time for us as well as time as a family.
- Clouds – nothing better then lay on the grass on a warm summers day making shapes out of the clouds.
- Kisses – whether it’s a smooch off my kids or a sneaky snog off my hubby kisses always leave me smiling.
- Presents – come on who doesn’t like been given a gift.
- Seeing my kids happy!
- A cold beer, fresh from the fridge at the end of a hot day.
- Daffodils – every year I love see the daffodils because it means the start of spring.
- Halloween – I always try to go all out at Halloween. I decorate my garden, my house and sometimes myself.
- Reading a story to my kids at bedtime and me seeing them read for themselves.
- My bed – I love curling up in bed even though I find it hard to fall asleep sometimes.
- Being pregnant – although there were moments I completely loathed being pregnant, through out each and everyone pregnancy I alway had a feeling of contentment and happiness.
- Finding a bargain or getting a great deal on something.
- Bubbles – I love watching and blowing bubbles in garden with the kids.
- Hearing my kids say “I love you, mum!”.
- Watching E eat watermelon – she loves the stuff and always eat a slice that is almost as big as her head. It very amusing to watch.
- Listening to P!nk – she is one of my favourite artist and I just love her music.
- Sunday Morning snuggles with kids when they climb in my bed
- Looking at stars – it fills my with a sense of amazement and happiness to stare up at a beautiful sight as the stars.
- When someone likes my blog posts or when I break my most views in a day record.
- When I think about the day I got married.
- Making new friends.
- When I try a new recipe and it works out well.
- Watching my kids sleep – it’s just so peaceful.
- Seeing my kids learn something new.
- Climbing into freshly changed bedding.
- Sitting my candle light in winter.
- Being told “I’m the worlds best mum” or “the best mum ever”
I want to say a massive thank you for tagging me and even though my post is little bit late. It’s only because it’s take me so long to thing about what to put and what makes me happy.
I will pass on the joy and tag:
What 50 Things Make you Happy?